Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 56 ~ Daughters Bedroom and Upstairs Bath

I see problems already, a broken towel bar and water damage on the vinyl. There is one sink that doesn't work.

This has been a catch-all closet for blankets, sleeping bags, winter boots and gloves.

A tween lives here. I can't blame her, I didn't lead by example. She is my packrat. She doesn't like to get rid of anything and if she wants to play with a toy someone else has, you can probably find it under her bed.

It is a small room, 9x10. We are going to do our best to get it back to where she can manage it.
She has sliding glass doors in her room. My husband wanted to remove the glass doors because they spill cold and heat into the house. The partition you see in the picture above is the bay window my husband built 2 years ago. It has been in her room because there is never a good time to remove sliding glass doors and put in a bay window. We have some decisions to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment