Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 20 ~ Clutter Challenge Catch-up on Bathroom and Hot Spots


Freshly Painted Bathroom. I know it still looks white, but it is Antique Lace and it looks great.

This Bathroom is still a work in progress. I threw out a lot but decided I wanted to get to other areas and waiting for my ideal storage was holding me back. So, I organized with what I had and I'm moving on. I'll keep my eye out for something better.

Very few things in the drawers. They are so small, I didn't bother with separators.

I wanted to set towels and wash clothes in baskets, but haven't found any large enough for towels that are a decent price. Yard sales are starting soon, so I'll look then.
The only thing left to do in the Bathroom is find a curtain for the window, a shelf for the wall, towel holder on the back of the door and maybe a picture.

I was also able to Sort, Straighten and Shine one of my "hot spots", the top of my dresser. I have decided what items are at home on my dresser and that's the way I'll keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment