Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 24 ~ Clutter Challenge


                                      Sustain, Sustain, Sustain: This where the 5th S comes in, in the 5s system of housekeeping, Sustain.



 This first picture shows my original problem, laying stuff on flat surfaces. I have learned my lesson though. I know what is supposed to be on my dresser and before I go to bed those are the only things that will be on there.  Fifth S ~ Sustain, completed

The second picture is what I finished sorting today. We use a corner desk as a TV stand. I want to replace it with a buffet size table with storage underneath for games and videos. And, your eyes aren't deceiving you, that is a regular, old-fashioned TV. We have one in our living room also. My philosophy is, if it ain't broken, don't fix it. I do keep my eyes on the flat screens and the price continues to fall, but I'm fine for now. You may also be thinking, why do they have a TV in the bedroom anyway. I think it's a rule in a marriage guide book that you aren't supposed to have one. My husband had a hernia surgery when we first moved here and that's where he did his recuperating. Then, I got pregnant a month later and spent my first trimester in the bedroom and the bathroom, yeh, it was that bad. Anyway, it is still there, right, wrong or indifferent.

I still have some totes to go through, but I think I am ready to move some furniture and do some Deep "Shining" this weekend. Can't Wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment