Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 27 ~ Clutter Challenge ~ Master Bedroom - 2 Weeks Later

This is my before picture
And this is how it looks now.


Everything that isn't supposed to be in this room, has been removed.


Hotspots are clear and will stay that way.
Two Weeks...Two Weeks but "Sorting" is finally done. It has been a "Labor of Love". My room feels huge. I never got a chance to Shine (3rd S) this weekend and I am still talking to my husband about "Standardizing or Visualizing"(2nd S) how we want our room to look. We will pinpoint where we want everything moved to but I am going to start shining tomorrow. I start cleaning from top to bottom. I have sliding glass doors in the room so I will give you tips on cleaning large glass doors and the yucky tray it slides on. I still need to figure out what to do with my preschoolers dresser, he still has a habit of just throwing his things on the floor, so it may need to stay in my room a little longer. I also have a rebounder that I am not sure what to do with. It may fit in the closet. I'll check and see.
Let's see how far you are on your 100 Day Clutter Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment