Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 22 ~ Clutter Challenge ~ Still In The Master Bedroom


Hot Spot Dresser ~ Taken care of

Bookcase ~ You're out of there. JJ's dresser going upstairs soon.
So, I have taken care of the right side of my room and under my bed, for the most part. I am still trying to figure out what to do with the tote of frames and pictures in the floor. Tomorrow, the left side of the room. I'm still "Sorting", a long time for the first S but I want to do it right. I haven't even started "Straightening" or visualizing how I want the room. How can I with so much stuff in the way.

Tomorrow, I am going to go sort through videos, TV stand and husband's bedside table. He has a tote of Flying magazines he needs to go through, but I know he doesn't want to get rid of any of them. I am going to try and get him to see it my way. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment