Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 3 ~ Clutter Challenge


   I am still plugging along. We do school in the morning, so I have been working after lunch. I am able to work 15-20 minutes at a time, before someone needs me for something. Then, if we didn't finish school in the morning, we will continue through the afternoon. I knew this would be a huge undertaking, but I really have complained about my room for to long. This is the time.
   I think I can finally start straightening or visualizing how I want my closet to function. My husband wants to make our closet more usable. Right now, we have 2 long bars with 2 long shelves over top. We would like to have a built out closet, with more shelves and maybe drawers. A place to hang long clothes and short clothes. A place for my shoes, purses and accessories, but we are on a budget. I may not be able to post finished pictures for a while, but my husband's underclothes are in a tote by the side of the bed. He isn't going to want to keep getting his underclothes out of the tote, that will be his driving force to get it finished. I think I will go on to the 3rd S ~ Shine. I will post some natural cleaning tips and items.

No comments:

Post a Comment